Fond du Lac
Assignments will focus on support in the implementation of lean concepts to production areas. The Intern will provide support and coordinate or lead manufacturing projects. They will also lead cross functional teams to implement improvements to existing equipment, manufacturing methods or tooling.
- Support and assist manufacturing engineer to develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Lead and manage kaizen events.
- Support root-cause analysis of quality issues and provide solutions
- Perform studies to find and implement solutions for improvement Implement lean concepts to production
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop solutions.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills, etc.):
- Student pursuing a degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Kaizen and lean manufacturing techniques preferred.
- Ability to participate and lead cross-functional team initiatives.
- Ability to perform research, testing and solve problems of a technical nature. Proficient using Microsoft Office products.
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and explain technical information.
Job Type – Normal
Category – Manufacturing
Posted Date – 04/12/2023
# of Openings – 1
Regular/Temporary – Regular
Salaried – Hourly