WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Assist Market Managers and Sales Representatives with key on and off premise accounts
- Work with Brand Director, Market Managers, Territory Managers and Sales Representatives to execute supplier sales objectives for key accounts
- Conduct work withs with key sales personnel
- Execute supplier programs in market with sales teams to capture market share
- Maintain open communication between Market Managers, Territory Managers and Sales Representatives in both on and off premise
- Assist Market Managers, Territory Managers and Sales Representatives to ensure supplier programs are being executed to provide the best opportunity
- Track and measure the effectiveness of assigned supplier programs and promotions, providing regular recaps to Brand Director and Sales Management
- Assist Brand Director with assigned supplier sales reports, POS management and program recaps
- Required to work (regular and overtime) to provide on call support on any day, may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Assist Brand Director and Market Managers at key events including trade shows, festivals, evening key events, key supplier events, etc.
- May be required to flex hours to support all areas of business
- Additional duties as assigned by management
WHAT WE VALUE
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to work well independently and in the context of team environments
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Provide high level of customer service to ensure accounts are satisfied
- Ability to handle difficult situations and provide solutions
- Advanced organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of the wine and spirit industry and the dynamics of the specific market area the position covers
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Possess professional presentation and public speaking skills
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience required
- Experience of one (1) to three (3) years in the wine and spirits industry, retail sales/management, on premise sales/management and/or promotional/marketing company preferred
- Experience in distribution and/or sales environment preferred
- Valid driver license, insurance and satisfactory driving record required
High School or better in General Education.
Associates or better in General Education.
Bachelors or better in General Education.
1-3 years: Experience of one (1) to three (3) years in the wine and spirits industry, retail sales/management, on premise sales/management and/or promotional/marketing company preferred