The Marketing Campaign Intern – Residential Products is a member of the Residential Marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Summer 2024. This internship will have the ability to work onsite or remote as needed.
- Monthly Speed Queen Newsletter – collecting content topics, writing articles, executing a final communication to Retailer Partners, and review of CTR analytics
- Platinum Program Management – facilitation and coordination of Platinum Reward Program utilizing a third party fulfillment partner.
- Exposure to General Campaign Management – Consumer Rebates, Customer materials, Digital assets. Would allow exposure to project management software, and agency partners.
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- Exceptional computer skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.