Marketing Project Coordinator
Apply Job ID 23703 Date posted Jan. 03, 2023
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Marketing Project Coordinator plays an essential role in supporting the Marketing team to ensure overall success in their initiatives through a variety of efforts in accordance with each pillar’s deliverables. The position will rotate throughout the four marketing pillars (Product, Brand, Performance/Technology, Events) every 6 to 12 months with the goal of learning all aspects of the marketing function and landing at the mutually agreed upon the desired pillar.
- Work both independently and as part of the larger marketing team
- Support current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Communicates with project stakeholders on status updates
- Participate in project meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems or obstacles and develop solutions
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules, and new information
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes, and emails
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders/vendors to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent preferred. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a business environment.
- Demonstrates understanding of relevant marketing concepts and tools
- Ability to work within Quad systems and workflow tools
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple projects
- Ability to utilize technical knowledge, and project coordination skills to demonstrate independent judgment and decision-making with both strategic and tactical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact
- Ability to utilize project management skills to demonstrate independent judgment and decision-making with both strategic and tactical issues
- Ability to display a professional demeanor in potentially stressful situations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.