Fond du Lac
WE ARE LEADERS. WE ARE INNOVATORS.
WE ARE WABASH.
Wabash is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that is changing how the world reaches you. Each employee is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 35 years ago.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be — for our employees, our customers and our community.
Manages and coordinates the distribution of materials for production. Responsible for physical storage and issuing of material and parts used in production. Responsible for accurate maintenance of physical inventory and records of all assigned materials and parts. Requires coordination with production, purchasing and materials planning personnel.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Benefits, including dental and vision
- 401K with match
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
An employee in this position works in an environment in which safety, environmental and health concerns may demand constant attention. Strick adherence to Corporate and/or Plant policies, rules and regulations in these areas is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can exceed OSHA limits.
*The above job description is a broadly based description and is not intended to contain the specifics of a particular job. This description is not a contract for employment. It does not include all aspects of the position such as potential duties assigned by the supervisors with the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the locations overall benefit.
- Experience with work orders, Bills of Material, and Kanban systems
- Experience with physical inventories (physical and daily)
- Fork truck certification or ability to be trained in fork truck certification
- Some employees may require the knowledge of UPS/Fed X shipping regulations and have the ability to obtain their CDL.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening required by DOT.
- Requires minimum of eight hours standing, bending, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling with a full range of body mechanics/movements.
- Regularly required to lift and carry up to 35 (thirty-five) pounds. Frequently required to lift and carry up to fifty-five (55) pounds. Occasionally required to lift and carry up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- Must be able to work in an environment requiring use of ladder, stairs, heights, platforms and climbing in and out of trailers or working under trailers in tight spaces.
- Must have ability to operate a variety of power and hand tools safely, work with compressed air safely, operate fork trucks safely and utilize personal protective equipment (PPE)