Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Reporting to the Function Supervisor, this position performs material movement activities to support internal and external customer requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs receiving, shipping and material storage functions
- Tracks shipments and answers inquiries about shipment status
- Assigns warehouse locations for the storage of products, supplies and materials
- Move material from warehouse locations to support manufacturing, sales and interplant orders
- Prepares and packages finished goods serialized product
- Work at a pace to meet or exceed productivity goals
- Promotes Safety culture
- Adhere to cleaning schedule
- Communicate with fellow team members (including Leads/Supervisors/Managers) regarding issues, training, workload and/or product or system issues
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Professional demeanor with positive attitude
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to use resources and initiative to make decisions and take actions to insure timely and accurate order processing
- Ability to work independently and handle a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in distribution/warehouse environment
- High School Diploma
- Forklift training
- Basic knowledge of material requirements
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and interact with other personnel
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Sits, stands, bends, kneels, climbs stairs, ladders and equipment; has good sense of balance to work on heights. Lifting/pushing equipment, tools and product required.
- Ability and willingness for Power Industrial Truck certifications
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions, at times under stress
- Works hours necessary to maintain facilities in a safe manner including, at times, overtime
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.