It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The Hydraulic Systems Group at Mercury Marine is seeking a Mechanical Designer to support current and new product development related to marine trim and steering systems. Candidate will work closely with engineers, technicians, and other designers to accomplish assigned tasks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create accurate 3D models of mechanical components/assemblies
- Develop concepts and design parts for new product design and current product improvements
- Create component and assembly drawings utilizing applicable Mercury standards and best practices
- Create and process Engineering Change Notes (ECNs)
- Collaborate with cross functional design groups to resolve packaging and component interfaces
- Work with manufacturing and suppliers to optimize design features for manufacturability and ease of assembly.
- Associates Degree with emphasis in mechanical design or technology
- Experience with CAD systems, PTC Creo (Pro/Engineer) preferred
- Understanding of general manufacturing practices
- Experience with hydraulic components is beneficial
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.