Fond du Lac
Are you a Mechanical Engineer who wants to work with a collaborative engineering group in a stable company that values a casual work environment and work-life balance? Add to this, the ability to create and improve products used to enhance people’s lives, then you have described a position in our company. For more information about our company, see www.grahamfield.com
General Accountabilities in this Role:
- Be part of the team that develops new innovative products in an FDA regulated environment.
- Create SolidWorks CAD models, parts, and assembly drawings.
- Aid with design production and inspection of tools/fixtures; assist in troubleshooting existing tools/fixtures.
- Assist with product testing.
- Write detailed product engineering specifications subject to verification and validation criteria.
Summary Job Requirements:
- BSME degree or equivalent
- Solid foundation in CAD and 3-D modeling using SolidWorks
- Basic understanding of the technical aspects of mechanical engineering and design
- 1 to 2 years’ experience is a plus
- Strong independent work ethic and ability to multitask
➢ Fantastic, friendly, casual working environment
➢ Comprehensive benefit package
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- Paid Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Short-Term Disability
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, age, religion, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, intellectual disability, mental disability, physical
disability, including but not limited to blindness, unless it is shown that such disability prevents performance of the work involved, medical condition, handicap, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership status, parental status, military status, veteran or military discharge status, political beliefs, organizational affiliations, source of income or housing status or any other status protected by applicable law. GF Health Products, Inc. is a drug free workplace.