It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Mercury Marine a division of Brunswick Corporation.
Co-op Dates: January 9th 2023 – August 18, 2023 & May 22, 2023 – December 15, 2023
• Assist in achieving engineering objectives by supporting product test and development activities for the NVH & Structures Group, which specializes in acquiring and analyzing acoustic, vibration, and dynamic measurement data.
• Demonstrate proficiency with the setup, calibration, and operation of NVH data acquisition equipment and instrumentation in a laboratory environment
• Apply knowledge of digital signal processing techniques as they apply to NVH measurements
• Document relevant setup, procedure, and specification information for all test assignments
• Convey technical concepts in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing
• Resolve/troubleshoot issues: define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
• Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure all test requirements and timelines are met
• Adhere to Mercury company policies and procedures
• Familiarity with the use and operation of marine vessels is desired
• Current enrollment in a BS program with a major in Mechanical Engineering emphasis. No Technical degree candidates will be considered.
• Must be a minimum of a second semester sophomore, hold a minimum of 45 credits, and be enrolled in an approved four-year related curriculum and a formalized Co-op Program at a University.
• Availability to work full-time (40 or more hours per week) through a full co-op term running January to August 2023.
• Strong mechanical aptitude (engine/outboard knowledge is a plus) and creative ability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, database, and E-mail
• Dependable, self-motivated, and engaged learner
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.