Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Summary of Position:
This position reports to the Paint and Chemical Treatment Area Manager. The successful applicant will be a self motivated individual capable of working individually as well as with other team members. This person will have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to perform with a high degree of autonomy and accuracy. Primary responsibilities of this position will focus on the operations, service & preventative maintenance of powder paint equipment (robots, guns etc.).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Start up and shut down of the paint system
- Documents and maintains accurate records
- Makes Programming adjustments and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitors and maintains quality and performance of the coating using various instruments such as film build gauges, gloss meters, and cross hatch adhesion testing devices. Also performs visual inspection of parts and takes appropriate corrective action if necessary.
- Observes and maintains operation of all equipment and takes corrective action to adjust equipment if necessary.
- General cleaning of the equipment which may include assembly and disassembly of equipment. General cleaning tasks within the powder booth room
- Responsible for material handling duties as they relate to the movement of powder paint and or parts to be painted.
- Monitor process to achieve Quality and Productivity goals
- Perform other routine duties and tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Work with maintenance for PM activities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years paint experience
- Microsoft Excel and basic computer skills
- Basic Powder-Paint knowledge.
- Ability to create and adjust paint recipes
- Demonstrates problem solving, teamwork, and self-starting abilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Production and Quality goals.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to continue education on automation and programming
- Experience working in a Lean-Six Sigma manufacturing environment
- Greenbelt Certified (LSS)
- Seven to ten years of paint line experience
- Two-year technical degree or coursework in automation programming or Paint and Coatings technology
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.