Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules and departmental workflows to establish sequence and lead time of each production operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions; includes estimating. Prepares production reports.
Performs routine assignments and has conceptual knowledge of fundamental theories, principles and practices. Has no discretion to vary from established procedures by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the Mercury Marine SIOP team sequence the production lines (assembly, paint, machining, reman) and communicate to Supervisor for successful execution
- Recommend what to change in order to obtain 100% sequence attainment and P&A order fill
- Work cross functionally with quality, safety and process engineering to resolve production line issues
- Works closely with sales and SIOP team to deliver on needed models
- Work with supervisor/area manager to implement make up plans
- Coordinate Bills of Material (execution, communication, inventory transactions, BOMC checklist, MPTC serial break tracking sheet) (all in packet)
- Review and expedite components
- Respond to shift notes with updates and supply information for Supervisor to include when sending shift notes to assigned distribution group.
- Attend Supervisor toolbox meetings and provide information and/or answer questions while maintaining confidentiality, if necessary.
- Provides inventory advice and/or issues/information to upper management (no surprises)
- Conduct Safety Observations on date required
- Support new product launches and processes
- Reviews stock out cards
- Manage inter-plant shipping process, allocation to distribution centers, and further process parts.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities
- Manage planning parameters in PIMS
- BA/BS in Business, Operation or Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience Baseline Skill Expectations
- Prior experience planning, scheduling and/or supply chain experience
- Strong Cross Functional/Team Leadership and Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Good Organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Technical and logical capability to solve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight required
- Able to read and comprehend bills of material and routings
- PC skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and VisioPreferred Skills
- CPIM/CPM Certification
- Experience in marine manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma methodology, Green Belt certification
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.