Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Manages manufacturing and/or production operations including assembly, machinery, and/or paint. Develops and presents schedules for the operations daily. When necessary, recommends what to change in order to obtain 100% schedule attainment and parts and accessories order fill
Communicates issues with appropriate support groups. Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works both independently and/or with close supervision. Takes the initiative to vary from established schedules as the business dictates. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions; including estimating. Managing by walking around is an essential priority for this position, i.e. up to 50% of the day is at the shop floor level.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the Mercury Marine production objectives sequence the production lines (assembly, paint, machining, reman) and communicate to Supervisor for successful execution
- Recommend what to change in order to obtain 100% sequence attainment and P&A order fill
- Work cross-functionally with quality, safety, and process engineering to resolve production line issues
- Works closely with sales and SIOP team to deliver on needed models
- Work with supervisor/area manager to implement make up plans
- Coordinate Bills of Material (execution, communication, inventory transactions, BOMC checklist, MPTC serial break tracking sheet) (all in packet)
- Review and expedite components
- Respond to shift notes with updates and supply information for Supervisor to include when sending shift notes to the assigned distribution group.
- Attend Supervisor toolbox meetings and provide information and/or answer questions while maintaining confidentiality, if necessary.
- Conduct Safety Observations on the date required
- Support new product launches and processes
- Manage inter-plant shipping process and further process parts.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities
- Manage planning parameters in PIMS
- BA/BS in Business, Operation or Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience
Baseline Skill Expectations
- Strong Cross Functional/Team Leadership and Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Good Organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Technical and logical capability to solve problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight required
- Able to read and comprehend bills of material and routings
- PC skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.