It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
This position is for 2nd shift. Lead and manage the activities and personnel within the Shipping/Receiving and Materials/Inventory Control areas. Develop appropriate processes, controls and performance measures to ensure that stated objectives are met on a consistent basis. Ensure that departmental personnel are adequately resourced, equipped and focused to accomplish their goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and enforce all Company policies governing operation of the Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, Conveyance and Inventory Control in accordance with contractual and company guidelines.
- Exhibit dynamic leadership skills to develop and motivate employees through effective and consistent communication.
- Maintain workforce scheduling , including management of vacation liability and timecard management and overtime planning, to hit daily demand requirements while minimizing operational costs
- Develop and maintain a safe and efficient work environment for the Material Handling and Control functions.
- Maintain order processing performance consistent with the Company’s business objectives. Strong knowledge of KanBan systems preferred.
- Manage all activities within budgetary guidelines.
- Support the inventory control functions as it relates to ongoing cycle counting and physical inventory processes ensuring high unit integrity and timely adjustments.
- Develop processes to ensure the accuracy of documents entering or leaving the Company’s facility and other related functions within a free trade zone environment.
- Work with department heads to develop/alter policies and procedures to high work standards. Utilize Lean Six Sigma applications to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop reports and performance measures to assist in the management of material flow to support production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field required. Comparable experience may be considered.
- 1-3 Years supervisory experience in a Warehouse or Manufacturing environment. Union environment preferred.
- Ability to drive fork trucks with proper certification and lift 50 lbs when necessary.
- Working competence with Computers including Bar Code scanning, Mainframe ERP systems, and Microsoft Office.
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and KanBan scheduling is required.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.