It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Reporting to the Operations Manager in steel machining, the Production Supervisor will oversee the 3rd shift machining process and the efficient utilization of staffing to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Communicate safety expectations and hold employees accountable to those standards
- Review daily production schedules to ensure daily production needs are met
- Set clear expectations for each employee and help them achieve their goals through hour to hour tracking
- Interface daily with members of the quality, scheduling and manufacturing engineering teams
- Monitor quality of product to assure compliance with specifications, and participate in quality non-conformance communication and problem solving
- Approve daily timekeeping records
- Be involved and/or lead continuous improvement projects based upon production performance data
What you bring to our winning team:
- Minimum of Associates Degree and/or 2-3 years of prior supervisory experience in a machining environment is required. Bachelors Degree is strongly preferred.
- Embody the behavior values of the company
- Exhibit a sense of urgency with tasks
- Clear, accurate and concise communication
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work closely with operators
- Strong employee relations management experience
- Ability to coach, direct and develop employees
- Be a continuous learner
- Eagerness to learn and grow your career
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge in Kronos preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience preferred
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.