It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
A Division of Brunswick Corporation, Mercury Marine is the world’s #1 recreational marine-engine maker and marketer by sales volume. Fueled by our passion for the water and our customer’s boating experience, we provide the most reliable and intuitive propulsion solutions. We build sterndrive propulsion systems, including inboard and outboard engines under the Mercury MerCruiser, Mercury Racing, Zeus, and other brand names; and marine parts and accessories under brands like Quicksilver and Kellogg Marine Supply. Mercury Marine operates mainly in North America and the Asia/Pacific region.
The main role of a Production Supervisor will be to focus on overseeing the assembly manufacturing process and the efficient utilization of manpower to obtain maximum efficiency.
What will your primary responsibilities be?
- Supervise the activities of the employees to ensure for an efficient and safe work force
- Review daily production schedules to meet daily production needs are met
- Monitor quality of product to assure compliance with specifications
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions
Who are we looking for?
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Supervisory experience in a foundry or other production areas that this position will oversee is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong employee relations management experience
- Ability to coach, direct and develop employees
- Eagerness to learn and grow your career
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work closely with operators.
- Team consists of 50 employees on a shift
- Knowledge in Kronos preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status recognized under applicable law.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.