Join our Team! CESA 6 is currently seeking a Mobile iOS / Android App Developer to join the 4Schools SaaS (Software as a Service) department. The Mobile App Developer reports directly to the 4Schools Director and will design, code, test, and deploy high quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms that integrate with our existing software. The App Developer will work closely and collaborate with other developers, systems engineers, UI/UX designers, and product owners.
Schedule: 261 Day (12 month)
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications from wireframes and prototypes, including the entire process from code through publishing in the store(s)
- Successfully create mobile applications development from inception to launch on App Store and Google Play Store
- Set development standards and practices specific to mobile applications fitting within the standards and practices guidelines within the lead developer
- Develop new features and build integrations from existing web applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers, designers, product owners and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected solutions
- Work in an agile environment, using Scrum methodology
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs and issues
- Continuously evaluate and improve, implement enhancement, updates and additions to create apps that are competitive and excellent in user experience; provide solid application performance
- Write tests to ensure the applications have a high quality throughout the entire development process
- Write and document code in a way that other developers can read and understand
- Use version control to commit changes and keep track of the changes performed
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience and/or programming certifications
- Proven experience in developing iOS and Android applications
- Experience publishing at least 1 application on iOS and Play Store
- Strong understanding of mobile app development frameworks and industry best practices. This includes experience with iOS frameworks, Core Data, Core Animation, Apple’s design principles, Android SDK, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs for connecting to back-end data and/or services
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations such as social media, calendaring, etc.
- Familiarity with UI/UX standards and best practices; familiarity with wireframing and prototypes
- Preferred experience PHP, Laravel and Vue a plus
- Some experience working with Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch or similar
- Platform integrations (push notifications, app settings, etc.)
- Experience designing synchronous and asynchronous communication patterns for mobile clients
As a member-driven cooperative educational service agency, schools and districts turn to CESA 6 for quality service. A two-time Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award winner, CESA 6 provides an engaging, collaborative and supportive work environment in which we lean on each other for the varied experience and expertise that our staff bring to the table as we collaborate to find the best solutions for the organizations we serve.
CESA 6 offers great benefits for full time employees such as: Health, Dental and Vision insurance; Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS); Wellness Program; Accident/Critical Illness insurance; Pet insurance; paid time off and holidays.
To view CESA 6 Values click here
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, CESA 6 will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective employees and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
CESA 6 is an Equal Opportunity Employer