Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels engages 8,000 people and 18,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career with Michels can impact yours.
Your key responsibilities will be to serve as support by planning, organizing, and implementing daily operations to support field operations. You will prepare, process, maintain files, correspondence, schedules, reports, and billings, and develop and maintain relationships with clients and project staff at all points of the project.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k), Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
- You have a strong attention to detail
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Recent graduate or soon to be graduate with degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, project management, and estimating software(preferred)
- Travel required (we work on projects across the country)