This position is responsible for the overall office coordination of the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership (DFP).
Personable, organized, and responsible self-starter. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Experience in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Canva, social media platforms and website management. Computer, printer, and phone system troubleshooting.
- Maintenance of master database
- Administrative and mass mailing tasks
- Attend networking events on a periodic basis
- Maintenance of social media accounts
- Monitor all general correspondence to/from the DFP office
- Coordination of Adopt a Planter program.
- Regular contact with business and property owners to serve as a liaison for business issues.
- Keep a current database of all available properties for sale and for lease in the downtown district.
- Keep the vacant property listings current on www.downtownfdl.com
- Maintain up to date information on DFP website.
- Behind the scenes coordination of supplies, registrations, ticketing, etc.
- Tracking of data, surveys and various reporting.
The Office Coordinator of the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership must meet the following physical requirements: lift to 50 pounds, stand, sit, walk, for various amounts of time, and must have valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle.
Reports directly to the Executive Director of the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership and works in concert with the Board of Directors for the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership.
Email resume with a letter outlining why you believe you are the right candidate for this position. Send to Amy Krupp, Executive Director email@example.com. All inquiries will remain confidential.
This position is part time, approximately 25-30 hours weekly with a flexible schedule. Some nights and weekends in accordance with meetings and special events.
Position is available immediately.