Job Title: Operations Support Intern
Job Type: Internship
Location: Fond du Lac Wisconsin
We are a seeking an Operations Support Intern to join our team. As an intern, you will be responsible for providing support to the operations team by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. You will also be required to learn about the company’s policies and procedures and assist in the implementation of these policies.
- Provide administrative support to the operations team
- Assist in the implementation of company policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Manage and maintain files and records
- Perform data entry and other clerical tasks
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Learn about the accounting industry and the firm’s services
Key Performance Indicators:
- Demonstrated record of retention of application of technical skills.
- Quality of work output.
- Integration into the team.
- Meeting assignment objectives (timeframes, budgets, outcomes).
- Client satisfaction.
- Participation in firm wide initiatives.
- Participation in recruiting and high school visitation activities.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in business administration, accounting, or a related field
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.