Apply Job ID 23526 Date posted Nov. 14, 2022
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Optimization Manager will support Customer Account Managers in the evaluation of process improvement opportunities for accounts, as well as serving as a resource for onboarding new accounts. The teams will focus on auditing current state workflows, providing future state workflow and technological solutions that will help the CAM’s meet business and customer objectives. The Optimization Manager will collaborate with Deal Review group to evaluate titles coming up for renewal.
- Work with On Boarding Team to optimize titles when they are sold and in the renewal process to determine best service strategy, applicable client pricing and work cell identification.
- Coach and mentor other customer account team members on identifying and implementing optimization opportunities with shared services.
- Conduct account research to better understand the profile and gather optimization opportunities.
- Work directly with CAM’s utilizing on-site audits and report-outs.
- Participate in the audit process: set up/coordinate audit schedules, gather team members for updates and provide progress reports to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the overall progress of shared services.
- Support the creation of workflow maps and/or processes to analyze and measure the effectiveness of current and future state.
- Maintain a list of resources to share best practices across the platform (Kaizen newspaper, etc..).
- Work closely with CAM and/or clients to support and execute implementation of optimization opportunities of accounts.
- Collaborate with other specialists to create consistency and standardization.
- Work closely with Pega Champions and Account Evaluation teams.
- Work with CAMs and other business partners to evaluate automation opportunities and system optimization approach for onboarding new customers.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Experience: Advanced understanding of current ERP/toolset, able to identify workflow efficiencies, strong knowledge of customer service workflow. Project Management a plus, CI training for A3 & Point Kaizen, PLP Training.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to overcome both internal and external obstacles and competence in both organizational positioning and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate and articulate themselves by means of verbal and written communication.
- Skilled in negotiating and conflict management skills
- Possess analytical and quantitative skill set
- Technical knowledge of systems and connections needed to implement workflow solutions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Design/Build/Illustrate current and future state processes
- Facilitation skill
- Ability to problem solve with groups and individuals (Root Cause Analysis)
- Ability to navigate a deep dive into workflow challenges
- Understand the connection of workflow tools
- Ability to Manage a Project from scoping to implementation
- Understand Process Tools and when to best use them.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace