As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
Quad, a leading marketing experience company, is seeking a highly motivated, creative and forward thinking individual to partner with our HR department in the HRIS team.
The primary focus of this position is to support the development and maintenance of the Human Resource Information Management system (Oracle HCM Cloud) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical and functional point of contact for assigned functional areas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- System Setup and Maintenance: Provide global support in configuration, design and support for enterprise-wide projects for the HRIS Applications, which includes Oracle HCM Cloud- Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Learning and Performance modules.
- Building Reports/Dashboards: Write, maintain and support a variety of queries and reports to support the Business needs/objectives and Government Reporting by using Oracle HCM reporting tools like OTBI , BI and Microsoft Access . Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, audits and analyzing data. Implement Oracle HCM Infolets and Dashboards for different business needs.
- User Experience and Personalization: Create personalization’s on Oracle HCM Cloud system using HCM Design Studio, Page Composer and other personalization tools to support the business requirements , secure data and enhance user experience of the system. Uses Digital Adoption tools like Oracle Guided Learning and Walkme to create Walkthrough’s and Smart tips to further maximize and accelerate the impact and use of Oracle HCM system and enhance the User Experience.
- Business Process Validation: CreateOracle HCM Cloud auto complete rules- out of the box and custom rules to validate business transactions and enhance the data integrity and minimize the need of auditing the data after the fact.
- Data Loads: Create Mass loading templates using Oracle HCM Cloud Spreadsheet loaders and HDL to help load high volume of data to support different business needs.
- Workflows: Write, maintain and support a variety of Workflows needed for the business process management.
- Production Support: Provide support to the cross functional teams, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Oracle Upgrades: Support and Testing of Oracle HCM quarterly upgrades to ensure successful delivery of new Oracle functionality.
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Continuous Improvement and Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in HCM with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, attending Oracle University or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for Human Resources and general customer service for employees and customers
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work and accurately complete multiple tasks under minimal supervision and rigid time constraints
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, autonomy and maturity while working with customers across various levels of the organization. Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to work independently or within a cross functional team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to evaluate issues, troubleshoot and consult with the functional team to resolve system issues
- Must use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and provide conclusions or approaches to the job
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborate with other leads, managers and teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert to leverage HCM solutions across modules.
- Work within a fast-paced team focused on delivering high quality solutions in an agile development environment.
- Responsible to Support Day-to-day business enhancements and drive resolution of issues during development and post production support.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent HRIS work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of full project lifecycle experience with HCM Oracle Cloud development as a technical-functional role.
- Strong experience in development and support activities, including initial research, design, setup, development, testing and implementation of HCM applications.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Proven experience collaborating with peers to establish best practices to achieve high service levels.
- Basic knowledge of employment legislation and data protection regulations
- One to two years of project management experience. Experience with MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and related project delivery utilities.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.