Starting at $18.6 per hour
Grande Cheese Company is a family owned enterprise built on a tradition, quality and outstanding performance. We are dedicated to our cultural pride, professional excellence and to the dignity and respect of our Associates.
Join our Family and receive a comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO available on day one, night and weekend shift premiums, up to $1,500 in bonuses, access to our Health and Fitness Centers, opportunities to develop your career and more!
$18.08/hour and up, plus $2.25/hour weekend and $3/hour shift premium!
4:00 PM – 4:00 AM, 2-2-3 Rotating Schedule
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Under close or general supervision of the Team Manager and/or Team Leaders, perform basic operation of assigned packaging equipment machine(s) and related computer systems.
- Accountable to ensure finished products meet Grande quality and safety standards.
- Work is usually of a repetitive nature and involves multiple products at one time.
- Ensure continuous flow of product and monitor for proper positioning, spacing, sealing, and correct codes/labels.
- Seek appropriate resources (Leaders/Managers) as needed to correct and prevent issues in a timely manner.
- Perform visual inspection for any defects and rework or discard defective products based on procedures.
- Setup, calibrate, and perform minor maintenance to the packaging equipment.
- Complete required paperwork, logs, and computer systems for inventory accuracy.
- Operate, inspect and maintain forklifts.
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of the equipment to keep the work area pathogen free.
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.