Join Our Movement!
We’re a growing company that designs and manufactures playground equipment for communities all around the world! Be part of something bigger with Burke by Joining Our Movement! We’re looking for a Paint Line Associate to work at our Fond du Lac, WI headquarters and be part of our great team! We have full time positions available on first shift. Paint Line hours are staggered accordingly to keep the line moving. Hours are 4:30am to 1:00pm, 5:30am to 2:00pm or 6:30am to 3:00pm with overtime available for each shift.
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a lot of innovation and enthusiasm and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)!
What you’ll do –
This role helps us deliver high-quality play and playground equipment to communities around the world by:
- Properly preparing, loading, and unloading a variety of playground steel/tubing parts on and off the automated powder coat paint line system
- Operating powder equipment to accurately powder the parts
- Removing, wrapping, and labeling completed parts by hand and readying them for shipment or storage
- Ensuring the paint line remains at full capacity to guarantee our customers receive their playgrounds on time
While performing the duties of this job, you will be regularly required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and be able to reach with your hands and arms. On a regular basis, we will need you to be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be able to stand for up to 8-10 hours.
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for play!
This position offers on-the-job training and a unique opportunity to learn new skills and develop with a growing company. What’s in it for you?
- Performance based competitive pay
- Benefits Package for full time employees
- 401K with a company match
- PTO, 3 weeks of vacation on start date & paid holidays
- Company provided lunches/summer incentive programs
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus
Qualifications That Move Us!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for accuracy and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented
- Ability to follow direction and safe operating procedures
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.