Fond du Lac
As orders emerge, shop for our Online Grocery Guest while providing only the best quality product in an organized and efficient manner. The part-time Online Shopper will be responsible for picking orders to guest satisfaction, returning to primary duties (Cashier, Bagger, etc.) following order fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work with all departments to communicate expectations
- Responsible for picking the product for guest’s online orders ensuring that the freshest and highest quality products are selected, staged in the optimal temperature zones, and following guests notes, both written and verbal
- Follows all processes set forth by Festival such as “bagging as items are scanned” to ensure all items are bagged and accounted for properly
- Offers suitable substitutions that make sense when items are out-of- stock. Record the reason for the out of stock on the hand held device
- Relays order information to guests as needed
- Assist with quickly retrieving orders from staging location(s) upon guest arrival, process payment and coupons, and load groceries into guest’s vehicle while informing guest of any order modifications and offering a surprise and delight to guests
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the Online Grocery area, including staging areas in compliance with company procedures and policies
- Provide in-store and online support for guest inquiries as they relate to Online Grocery
- Report pricing, item location, and incorrect temperature discrepancies to appropriate parties
- Maintains professional appearance at all times
- Utilize time management skills to efficiently organize schedule to handle numerous responsibilities and assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions based on the information provided
- Understand how to navigate and troubleshoot the online website
- Flexibility in daily activities; will be tasked with Online Shopper duties as orders arise and primary position
- Potential additional tasks as assigned
- Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional absences
- Successfully obtain a liquor license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must work in hot and cold environments
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several times throughout the day
- Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, push, and pull heavy objects and materials
The Online Shopper is an hourly part-time position (less than 28 hours per week) The work schedule may include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Founded in 1946 as Skogen’s IGA, Festival Foods is a Wisconsin family- and employee-owned grocer that is committed to giving back to the communities it serves and to providing guests with exceptional service and value. The company, which began operating as Festival Foods in 1990, employs more than 8,000 full- and part-time associates and operates +40 full-service supermarkets across the state of Wisconsin.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.