Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
The Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience in their assigned area.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class service.
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise and sale items full and in stock.
- Maintains customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assists in completing in-store price changes including regular price, clearance and sales price changes.
- Executes nightly recovery of departments through fronting and facing of shelves, sweeping and cleaning and critical product filling.
- Trained in cash register functionality and is readily available to promptly assist in running a cash register if customer demand requires.
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- Articulate the advantages of the Fleet Rewards credit card and Loyalty Program and encourage customers to apply.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb ladders is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is preferred.