Fond du Lac
It’s more than a career, it’s a callingWI-St. Agnes Hospital
Join the SSM Health Team and Fulfill Your Calling!
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God
Peace, hope, and health for every person, family, and community, especially those most in need
Compassion, respect, excellence, stewardship, and community
SSM Health offers competitive compensation. In addition, relevant work experience will be factored into your offer.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Income based medical insurance premium discounts
- HSA/FSA options
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO & PTO Donation Program
- 403b/401k retirement plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commitment to employee wellness through our EAP
Position Specific Information
Full Time – 40-hours per week (1.0) Day Shift (5 Days per week 8-hour days or 4 Days per week 10-hours days – 7:30am to 6pm with 2 late nights.
Works out of the outpatient clinic on the 1st Floor of the hospital – with 30-minute lunches and 30-minute catch up that is built in every day.
- Physical Therapist- with a strong interest in pelvic health, training would be provided.
- The goal would be 25% of the caseload to be pelvic health diagnoses.
- Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs to treat movement dysfunction and pain resulting from injury, disease, disability, or other health-related conditions.
***$10,000.00 Sign on Bonus***
Job Summary:Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs to treat movement dysfunction and pain resulting from injury, disease, disability, or other health-related conditions.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient’s condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Provides education to patient/family /staff by assessing patient/family educational needs.
- Provides for continuity of care by participating in discharge planning with patients, families and other health care providers as appropriate, providing home instructions to patients and caregivers, recommending and or providing equipment/ home modifications, and recommending appropriate follow-up care if needed.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students, and other support personnel.
- Maintains appropriate documentation that details the patient’s response to therapy and the need for skilled intervention as outlined by regulatory bodies.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy, or related as required to obtain licensure in state of practice
- No experience required
- Constant standing.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication.
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent walking, reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting, squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial relationships and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling.
Licenses / Certifications:Physical Therapist, Licensed – Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), Physical Therapist (PT) – Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services, Physical Therapist – Missouri Division of Professional Registration, Physical Therapist – Oklahoma Medical Board
Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)
Department:4503000038 PHYSICAL THERAPY OUTPATIENT
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.