Fond du Lac
Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Plant Manager for the Fond du Lac, WI facility.
Plant Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of plant operations through plant staff to ensure the site meets or exceeds the key performance indicators for safety, quality, and service while minimizing cost, inventory, and waste. Implement programs for continuous improvement and profit management for all operations.
- Ensure a safe work environment through strict adherence to Atlas’ safety policies and procedures. Drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety and housekeeping. Know and communicate safety message with focus on developing zero injury culture.
- Achieve manufacturing profit objectives to meet quality and delivery requirements (Customer Service) at the lowest overall cost.
- Support Engineering with product improvements, new product development, and testing.
- Manage capital equipment selection, acquisition, and implementation, manufacturing budget and long-range planning, preparation, and facility maintenance and enhancements.
- Select, train, develop, lead, and motivate direct reports to maintain efficient plant operations.
- Complete all administrative requirements (monthly reports, manufacturing reports and analysis, etc.).
Plant Manager Experience
- Ten years of progressive experience in manufacturing management experience required.
- 5+ years direct supervisory experience, including staff development and planning responsibility
- Experience working in a continuous operations environment.
- Experience in capital investment planning and program management
- Experience with Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory compliance
Plant Manager Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient with MS Office and experienced with manufacturing ERP systems.
- Analytical skills to effectively evaluate business proposals and analyze process data.
- Solid understanding of business financial statements, product costing and budget development.
Plant Manager Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in related field preferred; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
Plant Manager Additional Information
- Must be able to tolerate industrial/manufacturing environment to include: variations in temperature from extreme cold to extreme heat; wet and/or humid conditions; dust/fumes/chemical exposure; and, noise intensity. Personal protective equipment required.
- Atlas Molded Products offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts. Base salary range for this position is $100-115k.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No calls or agencies please.