Fond du Lac
Join Our Movement!
We’re a growing company that designs and manufactures playground equipment for communities all around the world! Be part of something bigger with Burke by Joining Our Movement! We’re looking for a Playground Design Manager to work at Burke Headquarters and be part of our great team!
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a lot of innovation and enthusiasm and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)! If you’re an energetic person who thrives on variety and enjoys a combination of leadership, coaching, design, marketing and sales, keep reading – we have the role for you!
This role leads our team of playground Designers and helps Burke provide best-in-industry designs and support to our Representative partners! Our designs win projects and you’ll be leading the best team in the industry to new heights!
You’ll successfully rock this role by:
- Recruiting, developing, and managing our awesome team of designers and illustrators
- Leading our effort to produce best-in-class design presentations for our Representatives and Customers
- Providing overall project management and direction for Burke’s design systems and software
- Assisting with sales presentations and customer meetings
- Coordinating the training of new Designers at Burke HQ and at our Representative offices
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for play!
Qualifications That Move Us!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Design, Architecture or equivalent in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Marketing, Landscape Design, Interior/Architectural Design or Playground Design is required
- Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, 3D Studio Max or related software a plus
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations with managers, customers, other employees, and the general public
- Organized, detail oriented, team player, strong verbal and written communication skills
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.