At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Designs, implements, and maintains programmable logic controllers (PLC) and troubleshoots and maintains all electronic and electrical equipment by performing the following duties.
How you will make contributions that matter…
- Performs duties to install, test, maintain, inspect, modify, and repair all automation equipment, components and controls systems using a thorough knowledge of electronics, robotics, fiber optic sensors, and pneumatic-hydraulic controls.
- Abide all regulations required by NEC, NFPA 70 E, and State requirements;
- Coordinate with contractors and vendors to maintain plant operations as well as new project support;
- Perform instrument control programming and configuration to include pressure/temperature transmitters, RTD’s, PLC, HMI’s and other controls logic devices.
- Trouble shoots and diagnoses cause of electronic or mechanical malfunctions using knowledge, manuals, SOPs, specifications and other workplace aids. Identifies root cause and corrective actions for equipment and system alarms and jams. Communicates directly with equipment suppliers, contractors and vendors as necessary.
- Calibrate plant instruments to include but not limited to: valves; pressure, temperature, level, flow, pH, conductivity, weight, force and speed instruments;
- Work together with co-workers and other department personnel.
- Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively apply the Saputo values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You Have….
- Values that align with the Saputo culture.
- High School Diploma or GED. AS degree in industrial controls technologies or related field or 3-5 years’ experience in instrumentation/automation field.- or a combination of education and experience.
- PLC, HMI or DCS certifications is preferred;
- Calibration experience is a plus;
- Must have advanced level understanding of automated control systems and integration, electronics, robotics, fiber optic sensors, pneumatic-hydraulic controls, HMI touch panels, and PLC programming;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we’re proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.