Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Job Title: PLM Solution Architect
Location: W6250 Pioneer Road, Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
- Design and implement Teamcenter solutions, and install and upgrade Teamcenter environments.
- Analyze engineering, business and other data processing problems to implement and improve systems for development and manufacturing of marine engines.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, and workflow.
- Configure Teamcenter Data Model, Structure Management, Engineering Workflow Process Management, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, SAP ERP Interfaces, Product Configurator, Substance Compliance, and other modules of PLM.
- Define and maintain infrastructure architectures for complex Teamcenter PLM implementations.
- Perform Teamcenter SAP ERP integration and Teamcenter CAD integration. Customize Teamcenter using C, C++, Java and Scripting.
- Run workshops to gather customer requirements and define the PLM solution roadmap and strategy.
- Develop functional specifications and document all detailed implementation information for the project.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members to develop and execute Teamcenter solutions.
- Troubleshoot Teamcenter technical issues at various levels, including installation, deployment, configuration and server side and client side issues.
- Perform data modeling and data mapping process with developers, DBA and business data owners.
- Up to 80% travel to customer locations within the U.S.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Experience Requirement: 5 years of PLM experience.
- Special Skills: Must have some work experience with each of the following: 1) Customize Teamcenter using C, C++, Java and Scripting; 2) Perform Teamcenter SAP ERP integration and Teamcenter CAD integration; 3) Define and maintain infrastructure architectures for complex Teamcenter PLM implementations; and 4) Configure Teamcenter Data Model, Structure Management, Engineering Workflow Process Management, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, SAP ERP Interfaces, Product Configurator, Substance Compliance and other modules of PLM.
- Salary: $107,619 – $124,800
Referral Policy: This position qualifies for Brunswick’s internal referral policy.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.