Fond du Lac
|Job Title||Policy Services Representative I|
|Home Department:||Policy Services|
|Employment Status:||Non-Exempt; Full-time; Limited long-term|
|Schedule:||40 hours/week with Flexible Scheduling Opportunities|
|Position Location:||Corporate office with Telecommuting Opportunities|
Protecting our policyholders’ dreams, passions, and livelihoods has a direct impact on the communities we serve. We work towards excellence, conduct ourselves with high integrity, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Small Details. Big Difference. Find out how you can make a difference with a career at Society.
Society Insurance is seeking a limited long-term Policy Services Representative I to join our team. This position would prepare and produce policies by processing incoming/outgoing applications, mail quotes, and faxes.
About the Role
- Monitors incoming requests and creates necessary tasks in department database.
- Provide clerical support by organizing, sending, and producing policy-related information and documentation.
- Maintains database accuracy by entering new and updated policy information.
- Order motor vehicle reports and police reports.
- Process premium changes.
About You (Do not copy the Key Competencies word for word, the goal is to be a quick and easy read).
- You are customer focused and dedicated to meeting customer needs.
- You are an effective communicator.
- You are a self-starter and enjoy taking the initiative.
- You are quality-focused and take pride in your work.
- You are organized and enjoy managing multiple responsibilities.
What it Will Take
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
What Society Can Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Salary with bonus plan; health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-paid holidays; flexible scheduling; PTO; telecommuting options
- Education: Career Coaching; company-paid courses; student loan and tuition reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match; paid volunteer time; team sponsorships
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program; health club reimbursement; wellness reimbursement
Society Insurance prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, genetics, veteran status or military service, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Society Insurance also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.
Society Insurance is a drug-free workplace. Any candidate who receives an offer of employment from Society will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test for controlled substances. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment drug test, which is conducted in accordance with Society’s substance abuse policy.