Fond du Lac, WI, US
|Job Title||Premium Receivables Representative II|
|Home Department:||Premium Receivables|
|Employment Status:||Non-Exempt; Full-time|
|Schedule:||40 hours/week with Flexible Scheduling Opportunities|
|Position Location:||Telecommuting and Corporate Office|
Protecting our policyholders’ dreams, passions, and livelihoods has a direct impact on the communities we serve. We work towards excellence, conduct ourselves with high integrity, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Small Details. Big Difference. Find out how you can make a difference with a career at Society.
Society Insurance is seeking an experienced Premium Receivables Representative to join our team! This position performs various premium receivables and collection functions with minimal manager assistance.
About the Role
- Serves customers by providing information for premium receivables inquiries in written and oral formats.
- Process payments from policyholders and agents.
- Balances daily cash from various sources.
- Completes “New Business” procedure by preparing cash for deposits, setting up ACH withdrawals and maintaining or creating new agent files.
- Completes premium receivables process by preparing bills and notices for mailing, analyzes payment discrepancies and account problems.
- Analyzes financial data and resolves discrepancies.
- You’re analytical and like getting to the root of a problem.
- You communicate well with others.
- You remain calm under pressure.
- You can manage multiple responsibilities by being organized.
- You place an emphasis on creating customer loyalty.
What it Will Take
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of related finance, accounting, or insurance experience involving premium receivables and collection services
High school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of knowledge in the property & casualty insurance industry and related business processes.
- Numeric data entry skills (8,000+ kph) with error rate of 4 or less.
- Alphanumeric data entry skills (6,000+ kph) with error rate of 4 or less.
- Strong math skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
What Society Can Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Salary with bonus plan; health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-paid holidays; flexible scheduling; PTO; telecommuting options
- Education: Career Coaching; company-paid courses; student loan and tuition reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match; paid volunteer time; team sponsorships
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program; health club reimbursement; wellness reimbursement
Society Insurance prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, genetics, veteran status or military service, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Society Insurance also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.
Society Insurance is a drug-free workplace. Any candidate who receives an offer of employment from Society will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test for controlled substances. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment drug test, which is conducted in accordance with Society’s substance abuse policy.