New hire retention bonus eligible position!!! $500 paid after 6 months of acceptable performance, $1500 paid after 12 months of acceptable performance!!!!
About the Job:
Inspects and maintains CNC, Electronic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Mechanical production equipment. Qualified employee will perform the following duties in a safe manner:
- Preventive maintenance on production equipment, tools and machinery.
- General preventative maintenance on company vehicles such as oil changes, basic repairs, and keeping vehicles clean and in orderly condition.
- Preventative maintenance on powered industrial trucks, scissor lifts, and lawn care equipment.
- Changes belts and filters, greases motors, and keeps equipment clean.
- General cleaning duties including carpet cleaning, window washing, etc.
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Basic repairs and maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments. Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
- Preventive maintenance on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning units.
- Different duties on a ladder, scissors-lift, and forklift.
- Make deliveries and pick-ups.
- Complete snow removal and salting of parking lots and sidewalks.
- Assist lawn care.
- Assist with physical office related moves including dismantling, transferring, and assembly of furniture, equipment, and partitions.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Preferred Qualifications, Education, Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Able to perform in a manufacturing environment that may have high noise levels, dust, chemicals, oil, and grease.
- Able to work in an environment that may be either hot, cold, or humid.
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop and kneel.
- Lift and or move up to 25 pounds regularly, up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Use manual dexterity to move and inspect materials
- Have the visual acuity to see near, far and peripherally with good depth perception
Marchant Schmidt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 920-921-4760 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.