At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsibilties include but are not limited to
- Supervises and develops multi-platform converged enterprise engineering solutions targeted to meet existing, enhanced, and new platform solutions for business and infrastructure services.
- Leads, directs, or recommends cross-functional team targeted for system enhancements for system performance, reliability, scalability, and capacity.
- Evaluates product and service solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience within a total information technology (IT) environment
- At least 7 years of experience with the design, development and support of technology infrastructure
- Site Reliability Engineering experience
- ITIL and disaster multi-region recovery mastery
- Hardware/Software infrastructure
- Configuration management
- Networks (Data, Wide area & Internet security)
- Contingency and disaster recovery
- Technical troubleshooting
- Server architecture
- Storage operations
- Technical writing experience is preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.