Join Our Movement
BCI Burke is a growing company that designs and manufactures equipment for playgrounds, recreation, outdoor fitness and classrooms! Using research-based design, that help everyone find the best of themselves through play and movement. Founded in 1920 in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, our passion, mission and business is to bring Play That Moves You ® to the communities we serve. With hundreds of dedicated employees, BCI Burke is a leader in the recreation industry and continues the more than 100-year dedication to being a partner to parks and recreation, schools, churches, Homeowner’s Associations, childcares, Landscape Architects, and anyone who is looking to bring play and outdoor recreation to their community. Joining Our Movement as a Production Administrative Assistant will give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger and grow your career with Burke!?
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a lot of creativity, enthusiasm and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)!
The Role – What You’ll Do!
- Proactively communicates with Burke’s representatives regarding their scheduled shipments and the status of their site readiness and works with Production Schedulers to make adjustments in an effort to maximize production and packing efficiency.
- Assists Production Scheduling department to adjust shipment dates as needed in the system.
- Runs reports, enters data, and performs other administrative tasks.
- Communicates back orders to customers and works with Production Schedulers to adjust the shipping schedule as needed.
- Enters data into ERP and other systems.
- Assists with verifying part discrepancies.
- Obtains freight quotes as needed.
- Assists with cycle counting and supporting annual physical inventory.
Qualifications That Move Us!
- 3-5+ years working in a manufacturing environment in an administrative or customer service capacity.
- Ability to multi-task and execute tasks with a high attention to detail
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency; Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for people and play!
Comprehensive medical including optional dental and vision insurance and health savings or flexible spending accounts
401(k) with match
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Summer food truck parties every week
New fitness center
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.