Fond du Lac
Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Production Associate for the Fond du Lac facility.
Production Associate Primary Responsibilities
- Report to Manager at shift start for direction for the day.
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
- Inspect and package parts according to specification pages and record required information on in-process sheets.
- Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assemble and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
- Operates side-wrappers and pallet jacks.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate Pre-breakers / Re-Grinding equipment to recycle EPS.
- Performs any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be trained and familiar with general safety.
- Must be trained and familiar with Quality System Awareness.
- Must be verified by supervisor and be signed off on procedures needed to fulfill job requirements within 2 months of hire.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
Production Associate Experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
Production Associate Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to use simple math and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
Production Associate Education, Licenses & Certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Atlas Molded Products offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No calls or agencies please.