Production Associates perform various tasks throughout the production floor. Work stations are composed of multiple parts that are put together to create one single unit. Each production associate is responsible for handling a different set of tasks and job duties. The production associate is responsible for performing a task while following the Production Line Leader’s instructions, and also adhering to AIB, GMP’s and company policies.
- Pack product by counting number of pieces, checking for quality defects, placing product into a bag/box/carton, and placing finished cartons on pallet with pallet patterns.
- General light assembly of product
- Open, form and close boxes
- Place labels on units or boxes
- Follow policies that support the quality system
- Comply with company attendance policy
- Any additional tasks required to produce product