At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Starting at $26.14/hr with a PM shift Premium
**$1500 NEW HIRE INCENTIVE AVAILABLE***
*Additional $2.00/hr shift premium for any hours worked between 6pm-6am*
8 hour shifts
2nd shift Su-Th, 2:45pm – 11 pm
3rd shift Su-Th, 10:45 pm-7 am
works weekends as production demands increase
How you will make contributions that matter…
- Safety – work safely using proper lifting techniques, identifying safety hazards, and looking out for the wellbeing of others
- Quality – thorough inspection of quality food products, as well as potential quality risks
- Teamwork – show initiative and cooperation with others to ensure efficient production runs
- Awareness & Initiative – recognizing opportunities and completing tasks to assist others without direction
- Packaging – Responsible for meeting customer specifications.
You are best suited for the role if you…
- Values that align with the Saputo culture.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, adequate math skills
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with…
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment
- On the job training.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we’re proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).