RB Royal, a family owned and operated manufacturing business located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, is looking for a motivated professional to join our team as a Production Scheduler!
- Manages resources at or below budgeted amounts striving to reduce cost and improves productivity and efficiencies.
- Schedules work according to resources available including but not limited to labor, materials and equipment with the goal of zero past due shipments or on time shipments of 100%.
- Facilitates the timely closure of corrective actions for product non-conformances / complaints as well as quality management system noncompliance’s using quality tools to identify the root cause and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Facilitates the continuous improvement of reducing non-value-added activities and changing our processes.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Facilitates the use and growth of the quality management system to ensure that processes are documented to actual practice or changes practice to meet the requirements and policies of the company.
- Provide leadership and direction in the continuous improvement of the manufacturing operations through employee involvement in the implementation of Lean manufacturing techniques, Six Sigma techniques and kaizen events aligned with the overall strategy of the company.
- Responsible for developing standardized and custom reports.
- Perform plant production analysis.
- Develop tools aimed at improving production efficiencies.
- Responsible for developing models and reporting structures that identify production rates.
Skills Critical for Success
- Bachelors’ Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations.
- One to three plus years of relevant experience (operations or supply chain).
- APICS Certification CPIM/CSCP preferred.
- Experience working in shipping/receiving preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and review current processes and provide improvements.
- Possess advanced computer skills relevant for data management.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective work relationships while partnering with various teams to manage an efficient production process.
- Capacity to develop reports and communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Organization and time management skills. Must be able to simultaneously handle multiple assignments as well as work with others to achieve the desired outcome within the stipulated timeframe.
What Sets RB Royal Apart
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including two medical plan options, health savings account with company match, flexible spending account, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and company provided life and disability insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences & workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly discussions on strategic progress.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936