It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The hours for this opportunity are Monday through Thursday, 4:30am – 3:30pm.
The main role of this position will be to focus on overseeing the trim process and the efficient utilization of manpower to obtain maximum efficiency.
As the Production Supervisor at Mercury Marine, you will:
- Supervise the activities of the employees to ensure for a safe and efficient workforce
- Review daily production schedules to meet daily production needs
- Monitor quality of product to assure compliance with specifications
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
What are we looking for in you?
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Die Cast/Foundry or Metal Finishing Experience preferred
- Strong employee relations management experience
- Ability to coach, direct, and develop employees
- Eagerness to learn and grow your career
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work closely with operators
- Knowledge in Kronos time keeping system preferred
- Ability to execute Continuous Improvement projects
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.