- Location PO Box 197, 401 N Main St Rosendale, WI, 54974, United States
- Job Category Supervisors
- Employee Type Regular Full Time
- Manage Others Yes
- Name Shelby Schiller
- Phone 920-745-6126
- Email email@example.com
ROLE PURPOSE/POSITION SUMMARY:
As a Production Supervisor you are responsible to overseeing production, tracking product yields, and making necessary adjustments. Ensuring that safety and USDA health standards are met throughout all steps of the manufacturing process. Provide direction to the production department associates in areas of safety, service, performance, quality and leadership. Responsible for maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships, plant assets and a positive employment atmosphere.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership and direction to the plant production associates in areas of safety, machine operation, sanitation, quality, customer service and maintenance.
- Adherence to the site’s productivity metrics to include crew size, operational efficiency; scrap loss, etc. to optimize profitability.
- Maintain a clear understanding of customer expectations for accuracy, quality and timelessness and develop methods for meeting or exceeding those expectations.
- Training and enforcement of company policies.
- Communicate company philosophy, policies, and expectations clearly to all hourly personnel.
- Provide input in the establishment of setting plant budgets, goals and standards.
- Develop strong production team members through the effective use of performance management processes and tools.
- Monitor production performance and develop/implement action plans to address areas of concern or opportunities for improvement in a timely fashion.
- Create a positive working environment for all associates, which support continuous improvement, reinforce company philosophy and policies and treat every individual equally with respect.
- This position has responsibility for Food Safety and Quality within their influence.
- The associate in this job has the responsibility to report, in a timely manner, Food Safety and Quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action on those problems.
QUALIFICATIONS/ CAPABILITY PROFILE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or 2+ years of related experience and/or training in a Production environment -Essential
Bachelor’s degree -Desirable
Food manufacturing experience -Desirable
Experience with customer interaction -Desirable
Demonstrate hourly management skills -Desirable
Minimum Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
Previous Supervisory -Desirable
Leadership Skills -Essential
Decision Making -Essential
Ability to Analyze/ Problem Solve -Essential
Communication Skills -Essential
People Skills -Essential
Undergraduate or graduate degree -Desirable
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Apply today and join our rapidly growing team!