Do you want to work with a company where everyone shares our common mission? Do you want to work with a company with advanced technologies and design innovations in cutting and wear resistant components? Kondex, a manufacturer with a majority of its products agriculturally based, is looking for a Program Manager. This position will be key in supporting Kondex’s mission of helping to feed and fuel the world.
We are looking for an individual who will plan and lead cross-functional programs and projects that will help Kondex grow through the development and launch of new or improved products, technologies, and processes.
leadership & Planning
· Define and document the overall charter and program plan including project scope, goals, resource requirements, budgets, deliverables, and schedules for the overall program as well as each functional area’s deliverables.
· Provides leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams in setting and achieving program objectives for cost, schedules, design, manufacturability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
· Develop, document and champion the new product development methodology for the Company. Identify the appropriate balance of Phase Gates and corresponding deliverables with the need to be flexible and agile in a lean organization.
Management & Execution
· Ensure that program milestones and deadlines are met including assignment of responsibilities and monitor progress to ensure the overall goals, schedules, budget, and benefits of the program will be met.
· Assess and evaluate all project teams’ work and proactively address any performance issues on the project team with the individual and their manager in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of program projects.
· Authorizes and controls changes in the program affecting the agreed upon targets and/or objectives.
Measurement, Reporting & Communication
· Effectively communicate project expectations, including criteria for success, to team members and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
· Facilitate regular reporting, reviews and audits, serving as key presenter and facilitator at major program reviews that provide appropriate status, costs, and risk management. This includes timely, unbiased communication of project status and issues.
· Establishes and communicates changing program requirements to functional areas. Ensures objectives are clearly defined and understood across functions and communicated and aligned with vendors.
· Five years’ successful experience leading large, complex cross-functional technical programs/projects in a manufacturing company from concept through delivery in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional matrixed teams across related projects, planning and tracking execution, gaining consensus, resolving issues, creating and triggering mitigation plans, and leading process improvement initiatives.
· In-depth knowledge and proficiency with program management processes, methodology, and structure.
· The ability to assess program performance, making necessary course corrections.
· Demonstrated ability to apply math and reasoning skills to decision-making and problem solving.
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency Microsoft Office suite.
· Demonstrated proficient experience designing and/or managing new product programs within a formal, cross-functional new product development methodology. Deep understanding of key Phase Gales and identifying the critical path from concept to production.
· Experience designing and developing project and program planning tools to create, manage, and track project results.
· Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project management software.
· Project Management certification.
· Proficiency in accounting and costing methodologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in project management, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering.
· Master’s degree.
· Business Thinking.
· Conflict Management.
· Organization & Planning.
· Problem Solving & Decision Making.
· Relationship Building.
· Results Orientation.
· Spatial Relations/Systems Thinking.
· Team Management.
Visit our website www.kondex.com to learn more and submit your resume.
Kondex is an equal opportunity employer.