Project Coordinator is the company face to the client regarding all communication as it pertains to the customer’s project status. Provides customer material needs to internal production departments to ensure material needs are on schedule. Serves as main communication point during multiple weekly customer meetings, to ensure QPI is addressing and meeting all customers’ expectations.
- Attend daily meeting and be prepared to provide updates on current accounts requirements.
- Take on new accounts as needed.
- Receives incoming customer orders, verifies pricing and MOQ’s, creates orders within ERP system, maintains customer orders in order tracker to ensure orders complete cycle from start to finish.
- Send customer acknowledgements.
- Work with Purchasing group to ensure required items are ordered.
- Communicates component needs to internal QPI department managers to ensure all materials are available to meet customer due date.
- Communicates with customers to have all customer supplied components in house to meet order request dates.
- Verifies proper inventory levels before releasing job as ready for production.
- Be proactive in keeping accounts updated and current with reporting customer inventories in an accurate and timely manner as requested.
- Communicate professionally with customers, vendors, and internal personnel to provide an enhanced working relationship.
- Responsible for proper inventory counts by requesting cycle counts and confirming inventory accuracy through inbound receipts and order consumption.
- Follow up with Accounting to invoice and close orders.
- Ensure proper execution of new projects by holding preplanning meetings and the PPAP process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field
- 2+ years of previous project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers, colleagues across the organization, and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting