Provides day-to-day on-site assistance to the Superintendent and Project Manager; working collectively towards the successful completion of projects in accordance with established goals regarding quality, safety, efficiency and schedule. Serves as an onsite point of contact for the Project Manager, Superintendent, Subcontractors and Owner/Owner’s Representative.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review project plans and proposals.
- Develop, maintain and enforce project site logistics plans.
- Assist with creating a project schedule, and short-term look ahead schedules. Identify milestones and project critical path. Makes revisions and updates as needed.
- Maintain construction documents onsite, ensuring all plan revisions are incorporated to create an accurate as-built set.
- Assist Supt in monitoring subcontractor work to ensure efficiency. Provide regular updates and feedback on project progress as needed.
- Complete routine agendas, minutes and follow up reports for Subcontractor and Owner’s meetings.
- Lead site walk-throughs for Owner, Architect, Inspector or other site visitors.
- Assist in the resolution of disputes with Owners, Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Communicate with PM/Supt regarding jobsite issues or concerns.
- Review for accuracy, including but not limited to: RFI’s, shop drawings, submittals, samples, time sheets, punch lists, and delivery tickets.
- Assist with the management of project costs: input labor and material costs into specified cost codes, estimate potential change orders, and report on current cost code status when directed.
- Adhere to the safety and quality program for each project. Assist Superintendent with managing the site-specific safety plan.
- Maintain and enforce construction site cleanliness for a safe workplace.
- Coordinate the purchase of materials as needed for the job site.
- Ensure all permits and inspections are complete.
- In Progress of bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field. Or, an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- 1-3 Years field construction related work or experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid project scheduling and follow through skills. Experience utilizing Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Must be able to read drawings, interpret codes, and be familiar with all phases of building design.
- Experience with Bluebeam, Procore and/or BIM is a plus.
- Ability to travel to project work sites.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
See More Jobs