Join Our Movement!
We’re a growing company that designs and manufactures playground equipment for communities all around the world! Be part of something bigger with Burke by Joining Our Movement! We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to work at Burke Headquarters and be part of our great team coordinating awesome commercial playgrounds around the country!
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a lot of innovation and enthusiasm and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)!
This role helps the Burke Sales team by being a Project Guru! You will be an integral part of a team that helps bring Play That Moves You® to communities around the world! This includes:
- Arrange and participate in playground project meetings, propose improvements, maintain timelines and coordinate overall efforts of each playground project
- Plan and manage project quotes, schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate with all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related documentation and requests by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Prepare and review correspondences, project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate effectively with Burkies, customers and other project team members – to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for play!
This position offers a unique opportunity to learn new skills and develop with a growing company. But there’s more…
- Performance based competitive pay
- Benefits Package for full time employees
- 401K with a company match
- PTO, 3 weeks of vacation on start date & paid holidays
- Company provided lunches & summer incentive programs
Qualifications That Move Us!
- Minimum completion of an Associate Degree in Project Management; or related field experience/related training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. If no degree, a minimum of 5 years in a Project Coordinator or Project Manager role related to construction management
- High proficiency in MS Office software required
- Strong attention to detail, high math, and organizational skills
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys teamwork and building relationships
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.