- Location1050 Stanton Street Ripon, WI, 54971, United States
- Job Category Labor
- Employee Type Regular Full Time
- Manage Others No
- Name Shelby Schiller
- Phone 920-745-6126
- Email email@example.com
Primary purpose of the role:
Ensure the quality of the products through daily line audits in order to effectively meet or exceed standards set by MSI Express, the customer, and federal and state compliance. There are certain core requirements that need to be performed to adhere to customer specifications regarding the checking of process and finished product specifications. It is Quality Technician’s function to approve batches to run, and to monitor that these core checks are being performed.
- Approve/correct batches – A mastery of basic lab techniques such as basic lab skills, ability to use math/formulas, use of testing equipment.
- Perform lab checks- Quality SOPs are clearly defined and the monitoring of specified items is paramount.
- Perform pre-ops and Preventive Control (PC) checks.
- Notification of up line – If a noncompliance is found specific tasks need to be completed per SOP as well as notification to appropriate personnel.
- Perform all required analytical test per the given procedure *Examples as followed: (VC, Salt, Brix, PH, DS meter, TA, Vit C, compare batch against control and sensory audits).
- Perform all required physical test of raw material and finished product to assure that they meet the proper customer given procedure.
- Perform special audits as needed for raw materials or product on hold.
- This position has responsibility for Food Safety and Quality within their influence. The associate in this job has the responsibility to report, in a timely manner, Food Safety and Quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action on those problems.
- Follow all company policies including but not limited to general manufacturing and safety practices.
- Coach production associates on line data collections.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by management.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift
- Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various
- equipment and/or tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Pass all company testing
- Ability to follow written directions
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and write effectively
- Ability to process quality documentation accurately and within a timely
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Apply today and join our rapidly growing team!