Fond du Lac
If you are someone who embraces change and constant movement, loves to support customers and tech savvy, the Regional Support Center (RSC) Representative role as a part of the Field Operations (Field Ops) business unit may be the perfect role for you!At Spectrum, we keep more than 32 million customers connected across our 41-state footprint. Our Field Ops teams operate on the ground and on the move, in both small towns and big cities, to deliver high-quality communications and entertainment products to our customers. We play an essential, visible role in keeping these communities connected by installing, maintaining and troubleshooting to optimize the performance and reliability of our network.BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
The Regional Support Centers here at Spectrum are truly the traffic controllers of the company. As a RSC Representative, you possess the ability to navigate through technical systems to complete dynamic assignments and actively and consistently support all efforts to simply and enhance the customer experience. FieldOperations is a high-performing, collaborative team that supports one another each and every day. It is a career that develops as you do, with opportunities to grow from a specialist into a supervisor, and a manager to a director.WHAT OUR REGIONAL SUPPORT CENTER REPRESENTATIVES ENJOY MOST
- The fast pace! makes the day go by quickly, and you accomplish a lot in 1 day in this role
- The team aspect – you build a lot of great relationships with the field, and within the RSC
- The pay/benefits/self-promotion – Spectrum really takes care of its employees
RSC teams are fast paced with high standards and reputation for taking care of our technicians and our customers. You must be comfortable sitting at desk for extended periods of time, working through computer systems to resolve issues, responding to emails, and assisting in driving field technician and field productivity. You must be able to think outside of the box and adapt to change. If you’re up to the challenge, you’ll find a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, as RSC Rep.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: 1+ year of dispatch or customer service or equivalent
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical skills: Typing/computer skills, basic proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Skills: Basic math skills, analytics/reporting, communication, customer service
- Abilities: Time management, problem solving, adaptability
- Schedule: Shifts are not set in any RSC – anyone going into an RSC position needs to be willing to work mornings, nights, weekends, and overnights in some centers. Each center also does a “shift bid” when needed, and shifts change at least once a year.
- Field work
- Other dispatch type work
- CSG/ICOMS (billing systems) knowledge
- Field Service Management (FSM) knowledge
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Learning Culture: We invest in your learning through 160+ hours of training, hands-on experience, and mentoring to advance your skills
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving technology powers our employees to move into careers like Field Ops supervisor, manager, or director
- Competitive Pay: Generous starting salary, plus pay increases as you advance your career
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you—at work and in life
Our Commitment During COVID-19
Your health and safety is important to us, as such we’re using virtual recruiting tools to safely meet with qualified candidates. We are working in the office, following CDC guidelines.
Get to Know Us
Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 93,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.