Fond du Lac
The Rental Coordinator provides best cost of construction materials, equipment and rental pricing in support of our yard and field, by performing the following duties.
Essential Rental Coordinator Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Confers with Rental House to obtain product or service information such as price, delivery, technical specifications, etc.
- Assist with Purchasing to ensure best cost, delivery and any related support requirements.
- Understands construction equipment specifications.
- Assists other departments when required, for additional purchasing of supplies.
- Interfaces with vendors and project Supt to resolve equipment field needs.
- Maintain/build relationships with rental companies/negotiate rental rates.
- Complete monthly reports (equipment, issued materials).
- Track & Send in ASIC kits (annual audit).
- Bill pump truck yardage to jobs.
- Input new tools & equipment into software.
- Assist with Yard Superintendent needs.
- Maintain Asset log.
Developmental Rental Coordinator Functions:
These functions will vary with the scope and capability of the person in this position and with business needs. These functions are expected to evolve over the next 24 months.
- Helps develop, optimize and maintain vendor/supplier relationships for a win-win business environment.
- May help to develop the company’s inventory tracking system (optimize and maintain inventory levels).
- May help to develop the company’s field ordering system
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ work experience in the construction industry would be a plus.
- Solid math skills with ability to calculate numbers, figures and amounts. Ability to apply a variety of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products and other financial or business systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills.
See More Jobs