Work and communicate with Owners, Restaurant and Eden Catering Managers and Asst. Managers, Wait Staff Supervisor, and all employees to work together as a team to provide the best customer service possible. Work to achieve company goals to ensure the company’s share of market and profitability from service and products offered. Follow Safe Food Handling and Beverage Operator License procedures for all food and beverage cooking and preparations. Maintains cleanliness of kitchen/dining utensils, cookware, equipment, kitchen, dining and bathroom areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following:
• Service to our customers and Satisfaction of our customers is 1st priority.
• Must be available weekends.
• Gather and wash all dishes, silverware, cooking utensils – use of automatic dishwasher
• Place clean dishes, silverware, cooking utensils in proper containers or on shelving units
• Clean daily dishwasher (drain & turn off at night)
• Empty all garbage, carts, and recycling
• Clean all sinks, tubs, carts
• Soak towels and rags overnight
• Place all other rags and aprons in proper place
• Place all other supplies in their proper place (off the floor) – remove clutter.
• Clean (sweep & mop) floor
• Empty garbage
• Refill toilet paper, paper towels, and soap containers
• Clean sink, toilet, mirror, walls, door handles, and floors
3x Per Week Cleaning:
• Pull out bins, sweep & mop floors
• Clean inside, outside, tops of shelving and cupboard areas, recycling containers
• Clean phones and fax machine
• Advise Owners, Restaurant and Eden Catering Managers and Asst. Managers of any personnel situations or policy violations having any adverse effect on Restaurant operation.
• Report all accidents, maintenance issues, and customer incidents to Owners, Restaurant and Eden Catering Managers and Asst. Managers immediately and complete proper paperwork as required.
• Knowledge of all aspects of CnD Specialties, Inc. – different businesses, products, and services available to customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires: being able to work alone as well as with others; maintain high levels of dependability, integrity, and honesty; ability to be safety conscious and flexible (able to adapt to change); be able to work the days and hours required – based on the demands of business and store. MUST BE PLEASANT, OUTGOING WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR, AND HAVE A DESIRE TO SERVE OTHERS!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Currently attend High School or possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
Possess the ability to use office equipment such as calculator, copier, fax machine, and telephone. Also must have the ability to properly set up and provide maintenance and service to all other food or beverage related equipment.
Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, training and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Must have the ability to use basic arithmetic.
Must have the ability to understand and implement responsibilities as an employee the responsibilities of the organization outlined in the Employee Manual and apply instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be able to resolve job-related problems, set priorities for self as well as others, and keep things organized.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, physical activities will require considerable use of arms and legs and moving your whole body such as; use of hands and fingers to write, use cash registers, calculators, credit card machines, produce and serve product; talk and hear; work in a cooler at the temperature of 30º or below for up to 35 minutes at a time; stand, walk, stretch, stoop, reach and be able to stand for a minimum of eight hours at a time; lift and stock cases of beverages and groceries up to 40 lbs.; handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time well; reliably get to and from work.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: The list of Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is merely the most accurate list of the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the Position Description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example: emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technology developments.