The Sales Assistant Intern – Multi-Housing is a member of the NA Multi-Housing Sales team. The Sales Assistant Intern – Multi-Housing will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Fall 2022, Spring 2023 (flexible around class schedules) and go through Summer 2023 (full-time opportunities available following graduation). This internship will be based in Ripon, WI.
- Visit and access multiple college campuses with focus on evaluating the laundry experience at each location
- Interview student users and capture how laundry is done via video, pictures, and observation
- Sorting chemical usage in washer and dryer & folding
- Provide information on payment systems, student payment options, and preferences
- Capture laundry room quality
- Locate and evaluate statistics on US College campus that provide common area laundry rooms
- Quantify number of students using laundry on campus
- Locate on map with density visual
- Interview CSC, WASH, and Caldwell & Gregory Route operators to find out how they view this segment and opportunity
- Show camnpus laundry equipment brand preference
- Presentation of findings
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- Exceptional computer skills
- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Finance, Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.